Saturday, January 31, 2009

More DK stuff and Loq...

Well, my DK is almost 68 (3 bars). I am wondering if I should ding 70 before hitting Northrend or should I just land there right at 68 (Borean Tundra is my fav starting spot.)

If I stick to 70 I can get some 70 gear from Mag'har Quartermaster, the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29137 is a nice Axe and not hard to get Exalted with this faction, plus they have the Riding Talbuks which I like as a mount.

I will tackle it tonight and see how far I get, if I can ding 70 quickly (which I figure will be 3 days give-or-take a day) then I should be darn close to Exalted by then.

I will be grinding Dailys with Woodrun trying to get enough Gold together to offer a substantial reward for finding Loq in SB. I figure a 1500Gold reward should be enough to get a bead on him if he has spawned.

As a BM Hunter I can tell you that this pet I want! I had Echeyakee, kept him till 70 and I had the Ghost Saber as well. I am a Cat person in RL so this Spirit Beast (I know not a cat but really a cat model!) is the ultimate to me.

On my server (Aman'Thul) I have seen a total of 4 Spirit Beasts. 2 in Dalaran (1 ally 1 hordie), and 2 in Org, which were posed side-by-side and looked absolutely awesome!

Till next time...

No comments: