Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On and On

In a bizzare twist of fate I was /w by a friend last night to help with the last 2 bosses in the Occulus.
Now I dont do instances...like ever. This was my third foray into an instance in Northrend and it was also Heroic! Bizzare for me to say the least. We downed the 2nd last boss on second try, and the last boss Eregos (sp?) was well fun! Riding the drakes to burn him down was a nice and different way to tackle a boss.

We wiped o i dont know about 8 times (luckily my friend said take all your gear off to save on repairs and boy did that work!)

We got him to 21% twice then we nailed him. Time stop was fun ( Iwas on an Amber drake).
I also got my first 2 emblems of Heroism (well the secret is out now)
but since I only participated in 2 boss takedowns no achievement :(

However if those 2 bosses were the hardest Ill have to go back and run the whole thing as I found it fun and not really terribly difficult ( a great Drood healer ftw )

Back to fishing for now...

No comments: