Thursday, February 19, 2009

PvP

I dont like PvP normally. I dont liek PvP abnormally. I dont like PvP at all (really)

Having said that I decided to start a character on a PvP realm just to see what its like.

Now my main is a Horde Hunter, so I figured lets follow the extreme opposite rule.

So I created a Ally Pally. Now I have ranted before about Pallys and how hard they are to kill etc etc.

Well I have found that they are fun to play (omg did i just say that???)

The server I picked (at random I might add) has a 2.56 Horde to 1 Alliance ratio...o goody!
This is after I have a bank alt setup, and Pally at lvl 17 and a Hunter (surprise) as well.

Once I get into area where there are likely to be Hordies we will see what its like.

If there is alot of corpse camping and ganking I may say screw it, but the experiment is ongoing.

1 comment:

Pike said...

I'd give ya tips but my PvP character is a hordie. Stay in Eastern Kingdoms for the most part, probably =P